Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BROKEN

Something's broken, shattered into pieces,
Something's gone far far away,
Something's lost much to my dismay,
It just wasn't mine whatever my heart says.

Dear to my heart, very precious it was,
very meaningful, very intense and defining.
I took me vigourously.......completely......... absolutely.
I drowned myself not resenting for a moment,
never even thinking that possibly it might end.
And end it did, faded, vanished...... leaving me famished.

It amazes me how meaningful it was, how exhilirating, how powerful!
It's a pity it just wasn't meant to be.
It's just gone, broken, shattered into pieces.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww...dats so heart touching....!!! awesum wrt up ...n a gr8 way of divertin energy n xplorin skills ...hats off...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete