Thursday, November 11, 2010

FROM GALLOWS TO THE PEAK

As I look at myself today,
there's nothing to be lost,I'm down, at bay.
i'm down in the dumps there's nothing to cling.
There's nothing to cling to except that hope,
that lonely hope to get my goal.
I might be down but I'm not yet out.

I cling to my hope and climb that rope.
The rope to take me towards my goal,
The rope that's made of a tremendous will,
the rope that's made of selfless love.
It makes me determined,never to deter
from the path that's right but surely tough.

Soon I find myself out of the hole,
but not where I want, a long way to go,
I find myself in an endless land,
an endless land with nothing but sand.
Distraught and dirty,tired I am
as the heat blows and the cruel sun glows.
I still move on not wanting to rest,
I still move on in that lonely hope.

Now I come across a hill to climb
and I surely have the will to climb,
the will to climb and reach the top,
the top that's calling me ever since...
I started climbing but faltered in my path,
that could not force me to alter my path,
I kept climbing, striving for success,
and finally I am there, right at the top,
the top that's calling me ever since...

4 comments: