Monday, December 20, 2010

Childhood memories.

A lot more than just sometimes, I wish I had never grown up.
I miss my childhood, I miss being cared for. I miss the way people would forgive my mistakes but most of all I miss the sincere(i mean they were very very real)pleasures I used to derive from the smallest things.
My mother tells me a few stories about my childhood. There was once a birthday party in the house opposite mine. I was a kid and therefore wanted to go there but mom tells me that I wasn't invited and therefore couldn't go.This was unacceptable. So I go to that house and start shouting "Pandit ji Pandit ji humko bhi bulaa lijiye humko bhi party me aana hai".
I used to eat the plaster off walls as a kid and mom was so irritated with this habit of mine that she decided to teach me a lesson.So she gives me a whole plate of cement plaster and dirt and says "this is what you get for dinner". very coolly I start eating
that. I guess I didn't really get sarcasm back then.
It is these things that I miss the most.Childhood I guess really is an amazing time for everyone( I certainly can't complain about mine).Alas! Mine is gone.

4 comments:

  1. awesum yr ....u r too gud at dis....u shuld wrt in more frequently...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wud click on like on this post!! if dere was 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bro u didn't specify that dog one "raaj dulara ankhoon ka tara chanda humara soraha hai".

    ReplyDelete